20lb Mini Pig Food ADULT
OinkBox Mini Pig Food is not your generic, run-of-the-mill commercial pig food. Each bag is made to order, to ensure maximum freshness when delivered. Please allow for a longer lead time. Our pig food is made in the US, cooked with a special patented process that uses friction (no chemicals) to bind the ingredients. It's formulated for easy digestion and packed with nutrients to help your pig(s) be their healthiest selves. From the minute you open the bag, your pig will taste & smell the difference and be squealing for more!
Please allow for a longer lead time, as each order is a small batch made to guarantee freshness.
Whole Grain Barley, Soy Hulls, Whole Grain Extruded Soy Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Whole Grain Flax Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Kelp Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Lysine, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Dehydrated Fermentation Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Amino Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Acid Chelate.
Crude Protein- Not less than 14.0%
Crude Fiber- Not more than 12.0%
Crude Fat- Not less than 3.0%
Moisture- Not more than 12.0%
We recommend always adding water to your pigs food.
- For pigs up to 1 ½ years of age. (Growing pigs) regulate food to a level which maintains IDEAL body condition without putting on excess fat
- For maintenance of young active pigs up to 1 ½ years of age, regulate food to a level which maintains IDEAL body Condition without putting on excess fat.
- For maintenance of young medium to low active pigs, regulate food to a level which maintains IDEAL body condition without putting on excess fat.
We give our growing pig who is under 1 year and extremely active a ½ cup of OinkBox Mini Pig Food 2 times a day and supplement with OinkBox treats broken in ½ for training, celery and other low sugar, low cal veggies. (If she grazes a lot and has a tight bloated tummy, we will cut 1 meal down to a ¼ cup of food from her daily helping.)
We give our 6-year pig who is not very active a ¼ cup of OinkBox Mini Pig Adult Food 2 times a day and supplement with OinkBox treats broken in ½ for training, celery, and other low sugar, low cal veggies.
A good rule to follow is to watch the sway in their backs and watch if their tummy drops below their knee.
- Adjust the feed amount based on your pig’s appearance and TOTAL calorie intake. ALL adjustments need to be made small and gradual.
- Each pig has its own dietary needs, and metabolisms vary from pig to pig. The level of feed intake a pig needs depends on many factors some of which include: age, activity level, environmental temperatures, other foods your pig is eating, physical body condition.
- In addition- as part of the diet, moderate amount of chopped vegetables daily can be added. Limit fruit intake as it will cause weight gain and blood sugar spikes. Always have fresh water available.
- Please remember this is just a guideline. Feel free to contact us for individual consultation!
Please allow for a longer lead time, as each pig food order is a small batch made to guarantee freshness. We recommend always adding water to your pigs food.
Food can take up to a week to process & make before it ships. (Not including holiday delays)
Please reach out to the support team if you need to change your delivery/billing schedule.
od with water and let soak for a few minutes so the texture is softer